I can't believe Tvindy is having a week off blogging! That means his fans are going to have to put up with guest bloggers...again. The photo above is the beach down the road from where Geoff and I live. Looking at this, I thought it would be fun to test out your general knowledge about our country. Oh yes, Tvindy fans, try this quick quiz if you can......
1. Name our Prime Minister.
2. What is the dominant language spoken here?
3. What side of the road do we drive on?
4. Which way does water flow down our plug holes?
5. What is the name of our currency?
6. Name an Aussie food or dish.
7. Name this animal. Is it a carnivore or herbivore? (Click to enlarge).
8. Who is the Australian Head of State?
9. Name the capital of Australia. How many states do we have?
10. Out of the top ten of the world's deadliest snakes, how many are found in Australia?
I will give you a couple of days to ponder the answers and I will then post them on our own blog. (Which blog?).