I should say something about my recent car trip to Oregon and back. I'm thinking I'll podcast some of the more interesting bits, but here is a brief overview.
- I drove from Indiana to Oregon to pick up the stuff I had left there in storage over the summer.
- As usual, I e-mailed Snowball to see if I could stop by her place for a visit. Unfortunately, she never wrote back or called my cell, so I had to just keep going.
- I made it from Muncie, IN to Eugene, OR in just 35 hours, 57 minutes, and 35 seconds of driving time. This doesn't include 24 hours of motel time.
- I got a speeding ticket in Utah.
- It cost me more than $1100 to fix an oil leak in Oregon.
- After leaving Eugene, I headed south along the coast and hung a left at San Francisco.
- Total mileage for the trip was 5572 miles. I filled up the gas tank 18 times.